Monday 13 September 2010

Back To School Cool

I love this time of year. September is one of my favourite months . The first few weeks of this month have a very distinct feel about them. Maybe it's that 'back to school ' vibe in the air, there to mark summer's end and a time to reflect on the fun had over the holidays anticipating the start of autumn. And it's time to get excited about wearing a new winter 'uniform'. I looking forward to putting away the summer threads. It's been a long, busy few months for my holiday wardrobe. As much as I love my fail-safe shorts and heels combo even I am ready for something different. I feel its time to start covering the 'pins' up. And for the new autumn term the leg cover-up of the season surely must go to the Miu Miu art deco scalloped tights.I have been lusting after them for months. As a big self-confessed fan of hose and tights, to me they sum up the sixties vibe sweeping this season. They will look sweet and sexy in that Prime of Miss Jean Brodie innocent schoolgirl look as well as looking good when worn with slightly more edgy items like a patent leather skirt for example. Wear them with a flippy mini kilt and a pair of kitten heeled shoes your ready to kick-start the semester in style.
Pictures: Top left - Miu Miu tights for A/W 2010
Bottom right - Markus Lupfer A/W 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment