Tuesday 13 March 2012

All Aboard The LV Train


All Aboard!
On Wednesday 7th March, 2012 it was Louis Vuitton a-go-go on the Twitter-sphere. Every fash mag editor and their team were eagerly anticipating the arrival of the Louis Vuitton express as it rolled into Paris Fashion Week. Tweets and instantly uploaded images were being spread across cyberspace of what, was possibly one of the biggest highlights in the international fashion weeks.
So everyone was talking about a train on a runway - nouveau indeed, but what about the clothes and accessories? Di-vine. A beautiful juxtaposition of old meets new, yet strangely fitting for our modern times.  How I'm definitely feeling the vibe of some bejewelled ankle grazing trousers ( darn - knew I should have bought the matching brocade trousers at Marni  for H&M last week!) And how I long to wear a simple piece of knitwear with a statement skirt, I may also look at investing in some ornate over sized buttons to add to existing winter clothes as a nod to Marc Jacobs' ingenious styling. And how excited was I to spot the height- of -luxury vanity case on the runway? For a while now I have been enjoying the delights of my 'mobile dressing table' bought very inexpensively at Topshop last year. Now to really get the LV look all I should need next season is a charming Frenchman to carry my bags for me as I exit from the 7.52 to Charing Cross. A girl can dream can't she??

<><><><><><><><>
<>
<><><><><><><><>
Merci, bien!


No comments:

Post a Comment