Friday 19 November 2010

Lanvin For H&M Hits New York


Just as I predicted!
Yes,yes Readers I have been banging on about this collaboration for weeks now, and on Tuesday Lanvin for H&M opens in UK stores. Not long to wait now... although, our lucky Amercian cousins get to shop the collection as of tomorrow morning. On Thursday 18th November a huge star-studded catwalk event took place at The Pierre Hotel in New York to celebrate the much anticipated launch . I am very excited to share the photographs of 'The High Fashion on The High Street' catwalk couture event with you here on The Style Eye. Especially since on my recent post 'Lovin Lanvin',  I described how I would like to wear the T-shirt dress with oversized fishnets. Exactly how said piece was paraded down the catwalk in the Big Apple last night (maybe lose the jacket but deffo nick the top hat idea as I plan to wear this outfit to a 'Wear A Hat Party' next weekend) Oh, and I do hope the tights are part of the collection too. As a self-confessed hoisery junkie I wouldnt mind picking up a pair of red snakeskin stockings, and would just love to gallivant around London town with those leopard legs!
For More Pictures check the full report on http://www.style.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment