Friday 5 November 2010

Lovin' Lanvin

Mini Pop- Mini Price
I'm literally counting down the days until the exciting launch of the Lanvin for H&M collection. On November the 23rd, I am headed for my local store with the hopes of purchasing a few new items to bump up my christmas party wardrobe. I'll be heading to the accessories department first. The jewellery pieces and pochette bags are pretty much identical to the Lanvin original versions from the collection of a couple of summer seasons ago. Want a Mini Pop at a mini price?  If so, for just £29.99 you can bag yourself a modern classic that won't damage your purse. I have always hankered after one of Alber Elbaz's marker pen illustration and fancy embellished t-shirts. The H&M collaboration range boasts a selection of styles with my favourite being the T-shirt dress with a fishnet and heels design. If I can get my hands on one I would just love to wear it with over-exaggerated fishnet tights and my beloved Lanvin nubuck harness shoes to echo the print.
T-shirt dress, transparent jacket, ribbon ankle tie heels and ropes of jewellery- I heart!!
Good luck girls ( And boys too - the menswear range is very cool,especially the shirts and ties) and remember just get in that queue early if you want the best picks!!

There is even a lipstick as part of the range!



No comments:

Post a Comment