Saturday 30 October 2010

Halloween Chic




<><><><><><>
<>
<><><><><><>
Zoe and Morgan Spider Ring
  
Regular readers of The Style Eye will know I am fond of a bit of dressing up now and again. Over the past year alone I have transformed myself into a vintage vixen many times with the highlight being Mrs Mussolini, and a masked cat woman for a carnival party in Italy -  to name just a few.  Halloween is here and of course, I shall be attending a themed dress-up party in the evening. Sunday Happy Day at The Century Club in Shaftesbury Avenue is the direction  we are headed for and I don't fancy walking through London town as a scary ghost or ugly witch en route or for the duration of the night even. Instead I am going to do it my way. Incredibly long Viktor and Rolf for Shu Uemura eyelashes, dark purple glittery lips, a fluffy feather tippet, Ksubi T-shirt with 'AC/DC' style fonts naming classic composers, a black leather mini I've owned for over 20 years, fishnets with ready made holes and a pair of frighteningly high Louboutin stiletto ankle boots.
The result will be a sexy-meets-fashion-with a Halloween edge  look. If you too aren't quite feeling the fully bandaged mummy look this year then dip in with Ksubi's bondage/bandage style trousers. Or accessorise with a scary spider ring by Zoe and Morgan. Get inspired make-up wise by Pat McGrath for John Galliano too, capped off with tousled, messy hair and trashed top hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment