Sunday 30 January 2011

Nail Tips


Soho Silk
 
Trevarno Nail Conditioner



Jessica Brilliance
 
This week my nails have been suffering from the extreme cold weather. I have been so busy this week I havent had the chance to walk over the road to get a manicure from the beauty therapist that handily lives opposite me to get my nails sorted. So its always good at times like this to have a little kit of professional nail products to see me through. My favourites in the kit are Nails Inc Soho Silk. Its more than a base coat. Its like a primer for nails, filling ridges and drying in under 45 seconds, leaving you ready to paint a layer of colour straight away ( as one coat is all you need with this underneath) If i have time a quick layer of Jessica Brilliance gloss top coat always gives for longer lasting colour and expensive looking shine. To stop the skin around the nails cracking rub in a little of Trevarno's nail conditioner just before bedtime.  Draw attention and show off a lovely manicure with a eye-catching ring like this one from Astley Clarke.

Diamond Cocktail ring by Astley Clarke


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment